Contracts Officer To provide commercial an effective level of support to the day to day operation of current programmes and bids and help to...
To provide procurement support to the day to day operation of current programmes and bids and help to ensure that supply chain activities are managed effectively in the interests of the business and to ensure that projects are delivered successfully.
- Provide support to the project teams and understand the project procurement requirements and help with the sourcing and procurement of goods and services to meet expectations.
- Maintenance of the project Supplier Commitment Records
- Raising purchase requisitions and the administration of purchase orders and amendments to ensure timely achievement of project objectives.
- Preparation of requests for quotation to suppliers to meet the requirements and demands of the business and projects
- Raise Good Received Notes and dispatch documentation and dispatching goods
- Processing of supplier invoices ensuring all deliverables have been met and appropriate budget holder sign-off is obtained in a timely manner
- Gathering of due diligence and assessment information of suppliers to be added to the Company Approved Suppliers List to enable the Sub-Contracts Manager to approve them
- Keep regular contact with suppliers/vendors to resolve any order or delivery problems.
- Maintain key supplier performance metrics and contribute to internal and Corporate reporting requirements
- Maintain and ensure all Approved Supplier approval documentation is kept up to date.
- Assist in the administration of procurement processes and procedures within the business
Knowledge, Skills And Experience:
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Prioritise own workload and organise own time to achieve objectives
- Proactive style and flexible attitude to scope of role
- Seek to identify opportunities for continuous improvement within own role
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently whilst paying attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Contribute as an effective team member
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels of business both internally and externally
- High standard of technical skills including MS Office particularly Excel
- Previous experience of working in an engineering environment would be advantageous
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.