We have a vacancy for a contract Electronics Engineer working for a hi technology company who develop electronic products associated with healthcare and telematic equipment....
Are you an experienced Control Systems Engineer looking for a new challenge, then look no further.
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for Engineers in Portsmouth to join a well known company that focuses on the Software element of Automation systems across multiple different sectors that include Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Utilities and Pharmaceutical.
This position will be working across some of the companies Key accounts developing PLC, HMi and SCADA Software packages.
The role will cover work across various platforms that include Siemens, Allen Bradley and Schneider. The successfull candidate will need to have a good foundation knowledge of these systems but also be open and willing to train in other as well.
- Commit to the whole life cycle of delivering projects from start to finish
- Ability to foster great relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Produce design and test documentation
- Develop PLC, HMI and SCADA software
- Perform testing with customers
- Carry out on-site commissioning
- Compile training manuals and run customer training sessions
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience working with Rockwell, Siemens, Schneider, Wonderware (InTouch and/or System Platform)
- Intermediate level of experience with Rockwell, Siemens, Schneider and Mitsubishi PLC platforms, with an appetite to learn new technologies.
- Would be great but not essential to have good understanding of setting up, commissioning, and fault finding of industrial networks (DeviceNet, Profibus, ProfiNet, Ethernet)
- 5+ years experience of writing software and working with customers delivery projects.
- Think outside the box and push the boundaries
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
As well as a competitive salary this position also comes with 25 days holiday, profit share bonus, annual training allowance and flexible working hours (37.5 per week)
Interview will be held shortly for this Control Systems role so if you are interested don't wait apply now!
For more information contact the Automation Team at Carbon60 Fareham.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.