Aircraft Maintenance Technician (Boeing)Basel, Switzerland Carbon60 have an exciting new position for a number of Aircraft Maintenance Technicians with experience on Boeing aircraft to reinforce...
Aircraft Maintenance Team Leader (Falcon)
Carbon60 have an exciting new position for an Aircraft Maintenance Team Leader with experience on Falcon aircraft to reinforce the maintenance team and work on a permanent position based in Basel, Switzerland.
Overall job purpose is to manage, monitor and control the daily maintenance operations and ensure project results are met as per agreed targets.
- Manage the work distribution to the team, define priorities as instructed by the Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
- Support the Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor for the control and signature of the daily time sheets of his team
- Ensure communication with the team
- Work under the direction of the Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor to ensure that as a team, all project plan milestones are met
- Ensure that customer requests and defects found on the aircraft are documented and that only "recorded work" is carried out
- If requested by the Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor, participate in the aircraft pre-input meeting (prior to the aircraft input)
- Together with the Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor, ensure all work is completed and daily visual progress is maintained
- Together with the Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor establish man-hour standards, Bill Of Materials and Bill Of Tools at job card level for all defects raised during the input
- Ensure that all job cards are worked, accounted for, stamped and completed on a daily basis to ensure progress of the aircraft can be tracked and maintained
- Control the Carry Forward process if requested by the Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
- Make sure that all post aircraft maintenance processes are completed and support project closure (clean-up and invoicing) if requested by the Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
- Report relevant information related to the work in progress to the Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders as required
Conditions and benefits
- 42.5 hours per week
- Overtime, when available
- Monthly Salary (paid 13 times over 12 months)
- Health insurances
- Accident Insurance
- 25 Days paid Holiday
- Live in France, Switzerland or Germany (EU Citizens only)
- Shift allowance
- Plus many more
- Minimum three years' experience as Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer within an aviation environment
- Leadership responsibility up to 5 employees
- Demonstrated ability to cover aspects of a supervisory role
- Holder of a full B1 license, with Type Ratings on Dassault/Falcon products
- Technical degree (BTS/Associate Degree/ 1-2 years study in a professional/technical area)
- PC literate with MS packages
- Proficiency in SAP
- Ability to work without constant supervision
- Team player and proven leadership skills and ability
- Decision making ability
- Ability to train team members
For more information regarding the Aircraft Maintenance Team Leader role based in Basel, Switzerland please contact Exeter Carbon60 on 01392 420613 or apply via website.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.