Procurement Officer To provide procurement support to the day to day operation of current programmes and bids and help to ensure that supply chain...
To provide commercial an effective level of support to the day to day operation of current programmes and bids and help to ensure that all commercial interests of the business are protected and profitability is maximised within acceptable risk levels.
- Preparation of commercial quotations and proposals including pricing to meet customer requirements
- Effective administration of Contracts and Agreements to maximize profitability, minimise exposure to risk and ensure timely achievement of project objectives.
- Drafting and negotiation of contracts and agreements with customers and suppliers which include acceptable terms, price, payment plans in order to meet business objectives
- Preparation and administration of Contract changes and positively contribute to resulting negotiations
- Assessment and response to Request For Quotations ensuring risk mitigation and value for money is achieved and suits the customer's needs
- Ensuring contract order cover is received in a timely manner
- Liaison with the project team to ensure that information is released in a timely manner to the customers
- Maintain key project performance metrics and contribute to internal reporting requirements
- Coordination of Commercial communication to and from internal and external customers
- Support in the development and administration of commercial processes and procedures within the business
Knowledge, Skills And Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in a commercial role
- Evaluation of commercial risks
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Prioritise own workload and organise own time to achieve objectives
- Seek to identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Contribute as an effective team member
- Ability to work with and deal with individuals at all levels of business both internally and externally
- High standard of IT literacy including MS Office particularly Excel
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.