B1.3 Licensed Engineer
Carbon60 are looking for an experienced B1 licensed engineer to join an EASA FAA Part 145 maintenance facility in a well-established team on a permanent basis based in Leeds Bradford.
Candidates will be B1.3 licensed engineers with type ratings on one or more of the following;
- A Group 2b rating would also be desirable though not essential.
You will be working for a company who provide first and second line services as well as component maintenance, engine overhaul, and avionic upgrades.
Summary of details;
- Role: B1.3 Licensed Engineer
- Location: Leeds Bradford
- Salary: £50,000 per annum basic salary + type rating bonuses
- Shift: Monday - Friday. Days shift.
- Permanent position
To be able to apply for this position, you must be able to provide the following;
- B1.3 EASA license
- Type rating certificates
- EWIS, Human Factors and Fuel Tank Safety Certificates
- Proof of right to work in the UK
- Log books/approvals
Desired Skills and capabilities
- Enthusiastic, proactive, willing to learn and be self-motivated
- Competent with the ability to work unsupervised
- Positive attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and adapt under pressure
- Ability to develop and encourage more junior members of the team
- Free onsite parking.
- 25 days (plus UK bank holidays) annual leave per annum.
- Subsidised onsite café.
For more information regarding the B1.3 licensed engineer position based in Leeds Bradford, please call Carbon60 Exeter or apply online.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.