B1 Licensed Engineer A330 TRENTBased in Gatwick UKCarbon60 are looking for a number of B1 Licensed Engineers typed and current on the A330 TRENT for...
The Test Inspector is responsible for testing the functionality of final built. Logging tools and associated equipment to known specs, prior to the tools or equipment being dispatched to the customer.
- Setting up and Testing Logging Tools individually or in a string, ensuring they meet the required specifications prior to dispatch.
- Production of Final Test Documents detailing the Output Logs and Testing Criteria used.
- Creation of new Final Test Documentation and criteria as and when new tools are designed.
- Maintain testing Log sheet and produce monthly reports detailing first pass yield data.
- Report product defects ensuring these are resolved
- Maintain product knowledge as new products are released
- Work with Engineering, Technical Services and Production to identify root causes and solve quality or tool performance issues that arise.
- Assist in management of finished goods inventory to ensure product quality is maintained prior to shipment.
- Own finished good inventory, working with warehouse manager to ship tools to customers and quarterly count of finished tools.
- Work with Fulfilment team to ensure finished tools are shipped on time to customer want date.
- Ensure all HSE requirements are maintained for the area.
- Strong analytical and problem solving, skills
- Ability to work without direct supervision, but also work as part of a team
- Electro Mechanical and or Electronics background
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Computer Literate
- SAP working knowledge
If you are interested in hearing more details, please feel free to contact Dan Purnell on Dan.Purnellcarbon60global.com or on 01329 227 030 to discuss further.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.