Carbon60 are proud to represent an award winning organisation who are a market leader in the biomass and renewable energy sector.Due to an ever expanding...
Carbon60 have an exciting new position available for a Technical Buyer to work a 6 month fixed term contract based in Dunkeswell, Devon.
As a Technical Buyer, you will be working for a British multi-faceted engineering company which specialise in the design and development of high mobility defence vehicles.
Working as a Technical Buyer, you will report to the Supply Chain Manager and be responsible for purchasing activities to support prototype and production environments. You will ensure that parts are available in line with demands, work/order within time deliveries and support supply chain management.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Purchase components and equipment's as required
- Liaise with a variety of departments to determine purchasing needs
- Minimise costs of goods when possible
- Identify optimum sources of supply - outsourcing etc.
- Monitor vendor performance
- Adopt and implement lean supply chain practices
- Resolve any invoice queries
- Support change note request processes
- Develop MRP and Support ERP system
- Any other ad-hoc duties as and when required
Summary of details;
- Role: Technical Buyer
- Location: Dunkeswell, Honiton
- Start: ASAP
- Length: 6 month Fixed term contract
- Salary: Competitive rate DOE
- Hours: 40 per week base hours.
- Shift: Monday - Friday
Due to the location of the role, the successful candidate must have access to transport.
The successful candidate must be able to obtain BPSS security clearance and offer will be conditional until cleared.
For more information on the Technical Buyer role based in Dunkeswell, Honiton please call Exeter Carbon60 on 01392 420613 or send your CV application through the website.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.