Carbon60 are currently recruiting a Purchasing Lead to work alongside a Turnaround Manager to deliver the end to end purchase of plant, equipment and subcontractors...
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an experienced Lead Automation Engineer who is looking to take the next step in there career.
This position will be working for a leading automation company specialising in process engineering, this position which will be based in Warrington will be helping to set up a new office to service the Northern region.
This lead Automation Engineer position will assist in building a team of control systems Engineers and as such a good technical knowledge and project based knowledge is essential.
You will need to have expertise working with DCS Systems as well as Siemens and Allen Bradley packages.
This role will have excellent opportunities for progression as the office evolves.
- Project management/project team member implementing DCS or PLC based automated solutions across varied projects and varied industries
- Multi-discipline and multi-client / vendor engagement and coordination during all project phases
- Deliver successful and efficient automation project execution in terms of quality, cost, schedule and customer satisfaction
- Engaged in varied projects in varied industries
- Extensive project management experience in automation projects within the process and high speed manufacturing industries.
- Familiarity with at least one of the major DCS and PLC systems (DeltaV, PCS7, S7, S5, PLC5, ControlLogix, etc.)
- Degree qualification (Science, Engineering, Technical)
- Mobility, flexibility and a willingness to travel to project sites
- Fluent oral and written English
If this role is of interest then apply now or contact the Automation Team at Fareham Carbon60.
Interviews will be held shortly so don't waste time, apply now!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.