Carbon60 are currently looking for a full life cycle control systems engineer in a lead or senior capacity to join an existing project engineering team...
Are you an experienced EC&I Engineer looking for a new challenge, then look no further.
Carbon60 are working alongside a major industrial Engineering company based in Runcorn who are looking to add a EC&I Engineer to their team who will focus on specifications and designs associated with the relevant engineering projects, this will include feasibility studies, projects strategies, FEED and programming.
This postion will be on a permanent basis.
- Supervision and Input to the production and / or development of schemes, arrangement drawings, schedules and other deliverables as required by the project, e.g. cable routing drawings, wiring diagrams, loop diagrams, hook up drawings, schedules, material take-offs, scope documents, site instructions, site structure list
- Selection & specification of general LV electrical items e.g. distribution equipment, isolation & control equipment, light fittings, cables, protective devices
- Selection & specification of general items of equipment e.g. converters, barriers, indicators, relays, junction boxes, cables etc.
- Selection and Specification of field instruments for different types of flow, pressure, level, temperature and analytical instrumentation
- Calculations for lighting design and cable sizing using proprietary software.
- Carry out work on own initiative meeting agreed milestones, costs and quality targets.
- Supervise Designers within own discipline, for delivery of detailed work packages.
- Act as Project Engineer for smaller/single discipline projects.
- Ensure Safety, Health and Environmental protection are inherent in engineering design.
- Ensure that all safety, design requirements, QA and project management procedures are applied and maintained.
- Be responsible for ensuring quality, checking and approval of discipline design deliverable.
- Comply with all safety, CDM requirements for design work, include: design reviews, risk assessments, customer instructions, site regulations, HAZOPS, and SSOW.
- Prepare specifications and requisitions for equipment.
- Manage and report all costs on allocated projects in terms of progress, cost control and variations.
- Experience in E,C&I engineering design
- Experienced in the selection & specification of relevant equipment
- Application of all key relevant British and European standards and regulations
- Experience within process industries
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that values the opinions of there employees and give option to progress within the business.
Interview will be held shortly for this role so apply now or contact the Automation Team at Carbon60 Fareham.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.