Senior Project ManagerSenior Project Manager required for a new build petro chemical plant based close to Warrington. Project Managers wishing to apply for this role...
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an experience Senior Process Engineer to join a well known industrial engineer company based in Runcorn.
The role will be on a straight permanent basis.
The Lead Process Engineer will focus on the engineering and design elements for various oil & gas and Petrochemical projects across the UK.
This will involve ensuring all design are delivered safely, cost effective and in a timely manner whilst also ensuring remaining compliant to the companies policies.
this is also an opportunity to train and mentor more junior Process Engineers to assist them in gaining valuable skills to progress within the business.
- Ensuring quality of, and approving, process design deliverables.
- Maintain and improve process engineering standards.
- Ensure process specifications are consistent with current standards/directives and local developments.
- Manage the development of process engineering estimates and programmes.
- Manage the development and delivery of the required process engineering documentation to meet the agreed project programme.
- Support Graduate Engineer Development, mentoring individuals to attain Chartership status and contributing to coaching and training
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years Process Engineering experience ideally within the Petrochemical/oil & gas sector.
- Proven technical knowledge across all areas of process engineering.
- Experience leading and supervising engineers and junior engineers.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Experience of delivering complex engineer projects.
- Degree in relevant engineering discipline or equivalent.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experience process engineer to take the next step up in there career and lead complex projects.
Interviews for this position will be held shortly so apply now or contact the Automation Team at Carbon60 Fareham.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.