Manufacturing Team Leader ContractHampshirePosition SummaryThe position is responsible for overseeing and leading all activities associated with manufacturing and production of deliverable product to meet customer...
Our client, a multinational technology company, are currently seeking enthusiastic project coordinators or project administrators to join their site in Chichester on a contract basis.
The successful project coordinator will provide administrative support to the PMO and will ensure that projects are completed to customer-agreed costs and timescales.
The duties of the successful project coordinator will include:
- Using MS project to develop and maintain project schedules
- Facilitating Change Control Board (CCB) meetings, taking minutes and recording resulting actions
- Providing reports on project gaps, status and progress as necessary
- Organising meetings with functional groups outside of the CCB to expedite software changes
- Analysing key metrics relating to project progress and delays
The ideal candidate will meet most of the following criteria:
- Proficiency in MS Project, SharePoint and Vision with a desire and ability to learn new software skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Two years of relevant experience in a project administrator or similar role
- A customer-focussed, results-driven individual with the ability to demonstrate trust, ethics and compassion for others.
You would be working 37 hours per week. The contract will initially run until the end of 2019 with a possibility of an extension.
If this sounds like the type of position you're looking for, apply with your CV today and a member of our team will be in touch.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.