An excellent opportunity has arisen working for a Prestigious Manufacturing Organisation based in Farnborough.This is a contract position, likely to last at least 12 months,...
C# Software Engineer
In this role you'll design, develop, maintain and debug marine navigation equipment, including radar displays and electronic chart equipment running on Windows and written in C#. You'll provide technical assistance to internal and external stakeholders and carry out any other reasonable management requests. There's potentially the occasional travel both within the UK and further afield.
To be successful in this role we're looking for the following skills and experience:
- Windows desktop application development using C#, preferable using Windows Forms.
- Proven track record of picking up existing projects quickly (circa 500 KLOC).
- Multithreaded software development using low-level primitives.
- Following quality management processes.
- Working to deadlines.
- Agile development using Scrum.
- Tool-based UML design.
- Use of Atlassian toolset (JIRA, Confluence and Bamboo).
- Mercurial and Subversion for source control.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.