Quality Engineer HavantReporting directly to the Quality Manager and indirectly to the Process Focus Team Manager, you will be liaising with customers and suppliers and...
Carbon60 are actively seeking a 'Sourcing Specialist' to join a prestigious aerospace company in the Southampton area on a contract basis.
- Identify & assess suitable suppliers to quote on numerous site projects related to indirect sourcing.
- Build and maintain close relationship with local stakeholders and support services category;
- Support tenders, negotiations and contracts for assigned local spend - constructing and issuing RFI's / RFQs, managing the release, progressing and replied to RFQ's. As well as the supplier's KPI's, after the contract is awarded;
- Negotiate on new and existing contracts - analysing risks, possible quality implications, commercials, etc. Producing risk analysis and comparative bid score card in order to propose Sourcing solutions;
- Manage multiple work packages at any one time;
- Execution of other tasks as instructed which are considered reasonable in relation to this role
- Previous buyer experience;
- Excellent negotiating skills required;
- Strong communication skills;
- Good project management skills
- Ability to manipulate and analyze data using Microsoft Excel to a high standard
- Can work alone and as part of a team
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Good problem-solving ability
- Previous buyer experience
- High competency in Microsoft Excel
- Initiative and organization
If you are interested in hearing more details, please feel free to contact Dan Purnell on 01329 227030 or at
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.