Carbon60 are currently working in partnership with leading engineering company who specialise in the water industry. The company who is based in Peterborough are currently...
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Process Engineer to join a well established engineering and manufacturing company based in Peterborough.
This position will support and liaise with the project management, engineering and commissioning functions, with specific duties that include:
- Create client-specific process designs for new projects, including pre- and post-treatment requirements, membrane selection, flux selection, cleaning protocols, equipment sizing, and operation and maintenance cost calculations.
- Develop technically accurate and compliant bid strategies to win new projects by supporting proposal preparation, working as a team with Sales and Commercial Engineering through: specification review, proposal review, and preparation/review of PFD, P&ID, and system layout drawings.
- Produce process designs and experimental programs for pilots to ensure competitiveness and process optimization. Review and approve operating changes, work plans prepared by pilot project manager and pilot reports.
Establish, develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers, consultants and regulators, with input during the sales cycle through to long-term operation, ensuring regulatory compliance.
You will also be responsible for reviewing all control documentation, including engineering drawings and O&M manuals, throughout the project life-cycle and providing support during plant commissioning and performance testing, as well as troubleshooting any plant operational issues.
- Previous experience in a process design role ideally within the water industry.
- knowledge of process optimisation.
- Problem solving capabilities.
- ability to adapt to new situations.
- Degree or equivalent in Chemical, Process or Mechanical disciplines.
Interviews for this position will be held shortly, for more information contact the automation team at Carbon60 Fareham or apply now and one of our consultants will be in touch.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.