We are currently recruiting for an experienced Process Engineer to join a well established engineering and manufacturing company based in Peterborough. This position will support...
Carbon60 are currently working in partnership with leading engineering company who specialise in the water industry.
The company who is based in Peterborough are currently looking for a Lead Project Engineer.
The vast majority of time for this role will be spent in Peterborough but there will be travel to sites in Europe predominately Norway.
As part of this position you will provide engineering expertise, coordinating the technical team to ensure on time delivery of projects, within agreed schedules and budgets.
The Lead Project Engineer will also be responsible for ensuring all technical documentation is correct, such as specifications for purchasing, BOM's, data sheets, engineering CAD designs and P&ID's.
Other Responsibilities will include:
- Confirm all designs comply to engineering principles and direct any outsource engineering activity (detail designs and drawings), to meet contractual requirements
- Make sure Environment Health & Safety (EHS) and Quality legislation adhered to
- Site Surveys, commissioning & installation support
- Training/Coaching Engineering Intern, news starter and outsource engineering.
- Relevant experience within the water/utilities industry.
- Working knowledge of process designs.
- CAD Experience.
- Knowledge of HAZOPS and Risk assessments.
- Degree or equivalent in a related engineering discipline.
Interviews will be held shortly for this position so apply now or contact the Automation Team at Carbon60 Fareham for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.