Technical Sales EngineerWest YorkshireCarbon60 are currently recruiting for a Technical Sales Engineer in West Yorkshire to support the sale of sensors, actuators and instrumentation devices....
Do you have a scientific background, ideally chemistry, and would you like to work in the water treatment industry?
You will be responsible for achieving defined goals & objectives, working safely, compliantly and efficiently within your customer accounts in the North West region (Manchester). Taking guidance from Account Managers, you will be servicing water systems on industrial equipment such as boilers, cooling and closed & chilled systems, with activity including:
- Ensure a service plan is defined and optimised to maximise productivity & profitability
- Implement customer service plans, carrying out tests and corrective actions
- Maintaining customer records at all times (especially Legionella related)
- Communicate with the customer during each service visit and look to continuously develop customer account relationships
- Understanding the customer agreement with every customer, identify opportunities for upgrades or increased scope of supply (equipment, analytical services or training)
What are the requirements?
A customer facing role, you'll need strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to self-motivate and organise your workload, providing effective support to multiple managers and teams. Core requirements include:
- Possession of valid UK driving license
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.