Carbon60 are currently working in partnership with leading engineering company who specialise in the water industry. The company who is based in Peterborough are currently...
Carbon60 are currently working in partnership with a leading water technologies company based in Peterborough who are currently recruiting for an experience Sourcing Leader to join there well established company.
This position will play a key role to work alongside stakeholders to gain a full understanding of the regional needs of the business whilst developing and implementing new strategies.
You will alongside other supply chain leader along with sales directors to share your ideas to ensure a flow of relevant information to achieve company goals.
This Sourcing Leader position will report directly into the European Sourcing Director.
- Maintaining ongoing dialog with the regional sourcing teams, regional category managers, and project sourcing leaders on key supplier issue's
- Driving consistent Supplier Quality and OTD for Regional Suppliers and better cash positions via payment term improvements
- Performing regional market analysis for the relative materials
- Coordinating the supplier(s) negotiations regionally and globally as required
- Be the key sourcing contact during the initial phase of new projects or big renewal tenders for our customer's
- Experience working within a category and supplier management position.
- Commercial and Technical knowledge.
- Experience of strategic planning, production control and purchasing.
- Proficient in Excel, SAP.
- Ability to up to 20% of the time.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established company that will value your skills and ideas.
Interview for this role will be held shortly so either apply now or contact the Automation Team at Carbon60 Fareham.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.