Facilities ManagerHartlepool, Teesside, TS25 1PEFull time permanent Monday Friday 8am 5.30pmSalary Range: £40,000 £45,000 Our client is a UK leading organisation specialising in mechanical and...
We have an exciting contract opportunity available with an immediate start date!
Are you currently involved with Project Planning and do you have Primavera P6 experience? We have exciting opportunity for a Project Planner based within the Seal Sands Area next to Middlesbrough.
The contractor will be bought on to develop, operate and monitor the relevant contract programmes for the work scope so that the contract can be controlled and executed within budget and duration.
If you have previous experience with Project Planning and working within the Petrochemical Industry I want to hear from you!
- Ability to produce a feasible programme of activities from a given scope of work.
- Communication skills to liaise with all relevant parties to report accurate contract status.
- An ability to anticipate and highlight critical programme areas for management action.
- Fluency in Primavera P6 and excel to provide prompt accurate and regular information.
- Awareness of the technical implications and interfaces to be able to programme work effectively.
- Awareness of the impact of planning on safety, quality and cost considerations.
- To produce all necessary programmes at the appropriate times to reflect the overall contract requirements.
- To monitor and update all contract programmes by relevant discussion with all relevant parties.
- To predict and communicate critical path deviations to enable management to take corrective action.
- To optimise the use of approved computer software packages to ensure accountabilities 1 - 3 are met.
- To incorporate emergent works effectively into existing programmes.
- To report progress against programme on a regular basis and record any delays with associated reasoning.
- Produce programme
- Monitor programme continually against performance
- Incorporate programme variations
- Programme report to client/management
- Anticipate problem areas regarding critical paths and advise remedial action.
- Allocate the estimate costs to the activities on the programme and assist in the baselining of the programme.
- Development and communication of resource requirements necessary to meet the demands of the project timescales.
- Analyse Earned Value Performance on the project
Experience Required for the role:
- Sufficient and appropriate assistant/trainee Planning Engineer experience.
- Sufficient and appropriate experience in Petrochemical, Power & Process Industry Sectors.
- Relevant HNC/Degree qualification
- QCF Diploma Level 3/5 Planning
- APMP Practitioner
- Craft training, supported by relevant CPD training
This is an ideal opportunity to someone due to finish a contract soon or who is looking for a new contract to further enhance their skills and experience within the Petrochemical sector.
This role won't be around for long so get in contact with me ASAP
01329 227 054 / 07552524094
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.