We have an exciting contract opportunity available with an immediate start date!Are you currently involved with Project Planning and do you have Primavera P6 experience?...
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an experienced Preparation Engineer to join a well known industrial engineering company on a contract basis on the outskirts of Middlesborough.
This position is working a specialist petro-chemical project.
The main purpose of this position is to support the Project Manager in ensure the successful of the preparation phase of this major project.
- Responsible for the development and management of a level 4 schedule for the work in is area of responsibility
- Responsible for ensuring the critical path activities are clearly defined and well understood.
- Chairing preparations meetings on behalf of Bilfinger
- Managing the engineering and materials teams
- Ensures that resource levels are clearly defined
- Undertakes safety analysis of activities in his area work plan & implements any necessary action
- Undertake major job preparation as agreed with Turnaround Manager.
- Ensure all items of plant equipment for area are identified and available.
- Ensure all materials are procured and readily available.
- Complete all relevant documentation.
- Previous experience working within the petrochemical or oil & gas sectors is essential.
- IOSH managing safety qualification.
- HNC or equivalent in relevant engineering discipline.
- Previous experience leading and supervising projects and teams of engineers.
This project is due to commence shorlty with ASAP start dates available, apply now or contact the Automation Team at Carbon60 Fareham.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.