Quality Inspector ContractSet just off the motorway, it's extremely easy to get there and you won't get caught in any town traffic getting there! Globally...
Set just off the motorway, it's extremely easy to get there and you won't get caught in any town traffic getting there! Globally recognised company within the aviation industry. The company manufacture thermal management heating, cooling, environmental control, motion control and filtration components and systems.
The role as a Quality Inspector is to inspect any Piece Part, Sub Assembly or Final Assembly produced by the Company or its Sub-Contractors and Suppliers to AS9100 and EASA Part 21.
37 hour working week
- Responsible for inspection of all Company Products, using a selection of measuring tools and other inspection equipment including the CMM.
- Responsible for verification of supplier FAIRs.
- Responsible for compiling FAIRs to AS9102 for internal products.
- Responsible for raising Supplier debit notes and verification of Suppler CA responses using the internal FRACAS system.
- Responsible for managing Supplier inspection requirements. Personal Specification
- Proven experience of working in a Quality Inspector role
- Significant previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment using electrical and mechanical measuring equipment.
- Familiar with FAIR's to AS9102 is essential.
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff canteen
- Onsite Parking
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.