Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Manager?Due to recent growth within the company as a result we are looking for a Digital Marketing Mananger to...
This is an exciting opportunity for a commercial manager to assist and support the ever-growing client alterations team to provide commercial and QS support, in quoting and implementing alterations and enhancements to client offices. Projects range from one off small changes to whole scale fit-outs of entire floors.
The Commercial Manager will work directly with the CA team and be responsible for estimating, pre-pricing/budgeting and then firming up costs for client alteration works. The CM will also be responsible for managing the budgets and costs, through the delivery process, across several projects.
The Commercial Manager will work closely as part of a tight knit team, to support the business needs for providing fast, reliable commercial information for client works and may also be expected to work independently, be pro-active, take initiative, be client facing and help, as required.
- Reporting into the Head of Client Alterations
- Liaising with the operational team and possibly directly with clients to understand the brief
- Liaising with landlords to ensure that what clients want to achieve is possible and practical
- To provide initial budget cost plans and then firm costs, in a timely manner to support the PM and Ops/Sales team in delivering what the client wants
- Technical appraisals of prospective requirements to guide most appropriate solution
- Working closely with the finance team on reporting revenue and profit and ensuring best value in procuring works and that clients are being billed in the correct way
- Prepare works presentations in close collaboration with the team
- Working closely with the design team to develop most effective solutions to deliver an enhanced client experience in the delivery alterations
- Oversee the commercial management of the implementation process
- Review variations alongside the PD/PM on each project prior to instruction.
- Oversee the financial close out of projects
For more information please call Nikki on 01296 311420 or apply online.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.