Do you have local Authorities experience?Looking for a new contract? We are looking for someone with experience in working with complaints and information governance and...
Are you experienced in GDPR and looking for a new contract, do you feel you are an expert in your field. We are looking for someone to join a well known aviation company, this job is based in Hounslow for a 6 month contract.
- Handle requests to check/amend Rights for GDPR relating queries.
- Manage and maintain records of processing activities, evidence of article compliance, privacy notices.
- Training and awareness of GDPR compliance and adherence to these policies.
- Responding to audits/reviews in a clear and proficient manner.
- Supporting incident management where required and ensuring that there is a clear incident management process for reporting GDPR queries.
- This role is based in Hounslow with great transport links.
- High level of customer service and engagement with various departments.
- Understanding of GDPR Policies that apply to IT Department.
- Proven ability on Microsoft office applications to a high standard.
- This is a 6 month contract based in Hounslow.
This is a great opportunity to work within a well established company to expand your career, for further information please call Nikki on 01296 311420 or apply online.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.