Electrical Control Systems Engineer WiltshireCarbon60 are currently recruiting for an Electrical Control Systems Engineer to join a growing engineering business based in Wiltshire. The Electrical...
Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to work for an innovative engineering business based in Bristol.
The Maintenance Engineer will be required to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the production processes, preventing machine downtime by servicing equipment and carrying out planned preventative maintenance.
- Support unplanned downtime on production equipment
- Take appropriate action to service equipment effectively and efficiently
- Complete planned preventative maintenance
- Complete calibration of production gauges
- Complete PAT tests
- Support the analysis of existing machinery to identify actions to prevent downtime
- Support other factory plant & equipment to support efficient factory operation
- Factory opening and lock up if and when required
- Identify own training requirements to achieve best standards of performance
- Attend maintenance team meetings
- Ensure LOTO procedures are followed
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualified in an applicable engineering discipline or relevant engineering experience, ideally mechatronics
- Able to use, monitor & diagnose PLC programs. (Keyence / Mitsubishi)
- Experience preventative maintenance systems in an Automotive supplier environment (OEE/TPM)
- Continuous improvement experience
- Experience in problem solving techniques
- 17th Edition qualified
- Able to use, monitor & diagnose robotics (ABB / Staubli)
- Health & safety & environmental awareness
- 1st aid qualified
- Plastic Injection mould machine and mould tool experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for an electrically biased maintenance engineer to join a large engineering business. For more information, please contact Ben Hastings at Carbon60. 01329 227 002
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.