System ArchitectCarbon60 are currently recruiting for a Systems Architect to join a Hydraulics and Fluid Power engineering business based in Oxfordshire. The Systems Architect will...
Commercial Coordinator - Gloucester
The Commercial Co-ordinator role is primarily responsible for ensuring effective sales processing from quote generation and issue, through conversion of Purchase Orders to Sales Orders and to accurate picking of sales for shipment to customers or returns of repaired equipment. This will involve day-to-day interface with internal and external customers on product and/or sales issues. The role will be expected to manage the requisite flow of information to all areas of the business and customers, delivering information in an effective and professional manner.
Specific Requirements of the Role:
The Commercial Co-ordinator role shall include, but is not limited to:
- Accurate checking and acknowledgement of Purchase Orders, ensuring full compliance with ITC requirements.
- Interfacing with Customers to acquire End User Undertakings.
- Entering / maintaining sales orders and supporting forecasting.
- Undertaking customer liaison as required for sales order or repair order administration, ensuring good customer communication and relationships are maintained.
- Providing accurate and timely quotations in response to RFQs or repair requests from customers.
- Validation of sales order or repair order requests against customer terms and conditions, quality requirements, etc.
- Potential support of out of hours AOG cover.
- Collate data for performance measures, as required.
- Support review and improvement of applicable processes and business procedures.
- Support monitoring and improvement of process effectiveness measures.
- Supports updates to the contract review procedure (and any associated documents) to ensure compliance and maintain best practise.
- Conducting Visual Compliance for new Customer requests and conducting periodic checks on existing Customers.
- Checking requests for credit from Customers and advising the Finance Team accordingly and supporting closure of aged customer debt as required.
- Other duties as assigned to ensure customer and internal needs are met.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Task / Achievement focussed.
- Able to prioritise tasks effectively and identify where priority guidance is required.
- Excellent attention to detail and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Previous experience of using MRP and repair module systems for Sales Order management is desirable.
For more information please get in contact with Jamie Birch at Carbon60 on 01329 227006 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.