Facilities ManagerWe have an exciting permanent job opportunity for a Facilities Manager with one of the biggest FM provider's. This fantastic position is based in...
I have an exciting and rare opportunity for an award winning innovative technology company.
The role itself will be an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced business graduate with a number of years' experience in a similar role in an industrial/ healthcare related environment.
The individual will come on-board as the Product Sales & Business Development Manager who will contribute to the overall development and growth of the organisation.
Product Sales and Business Development Manager
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for the strategic development and implementation of new global business opportunities including:
- Develop and implement external business activities that will increase international products sales and drive company growth and revenue.
- Identify new distribution channels while maintaining and growing current distribution networks.
- Support and manage distribution channels pipelines and inventory
- Negotiate agreements, KPIs and contracts with distribution channel partners
- Develop long term successful relationships with business customers in a B2B environment.
- Attend key worldwide tradeshows and generate new leads and sales opportunities.
- Participate in the company innovation program by providing customer and market feedback on end user requirements, market trends and potential opportunities.
- Present regular progress reports and updates to the management team.
A first or second class Honours Business degree, or equivalent, together with a minimum of three to five years post qualification experience.
At least three years' experience with international exposure in a fully commercial environment ideally related to industrial inspection equipment
Possess excellent practical knowledge in process, business and commercial areas
Experience in identifying new opportunities, new channels, new accounts and relationships and delivering on their potential
Proven track record in achieving top line growth
Excellent people management and communication skills
Good influencing and presentation skills
Be a self-starter with good organisational skills
Ability to demonstrate a strong intuition in spotting and developing opportunities and also anticipating and understanding customers and end users needs
A Foreign language capability would be an advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company with a clear career progression route.
If you are interested in discussing further, then feel free to give me a call on 01329 227 054 / 07552524094
Please be aware, we are looking for candidates who have the ability and willingness to travel on a global scale and also looking for candidates to have a permanent base in Nass, Ireland. Please only apply if you are able to base yourself in that area or have the ability to re-locate.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.