IT Supplier Manager We are looking for a IT supplier Manager who will manage contracts up to £3 million in value. Key responsibilities will be...
A well known aviation company based in Hounslow are looking for a an experienced E-Commerce Manager to develop their services website on a 12 month contract.
This hands on role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Building on their website to drive traffic and conversion
- Manage the Digital Marketing Executive
- Set up and maintain on site promotions
- Identify and manage digital marketing opportunities
- Influence and provide knowledge to Service Teams on performance and development
Requirements for E-Commerce Manager:
- A minimum total of 10 years in E-Commence and Performance Marketing
- A minimum of 5 years operating at a senior management level or higher
- Experienced managing teams in a matrix environment
- Significant experience of dealing with external agencies
- A through knowledge of data collection/ processing and distance selling legislation and best practice
This E-Commerce Manager role is a 12 month contract, based in Hounslow with fantastic transport links.
If you would like more information please call Leah Welsby on 01296 311427 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.