Role: Mobile Electrical EngineerStatus: PermanentSalary: £30,000 £35,000ClientMy client is currently looking for a mobile electrical engineer to cover the Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire region. It...
We are looking to recruit a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, for a global science and chemicals company based in Royston. This would be on a 12 month contract initially and we are looking to pay around £40 per hour.
The role is based around the Improvement of OEE through the application of TPM and other Lean tools increasing the mean time between failures (MTBF) while reducing the mean time to repair (MTTR).
- Carrying out fault finding, repairs and remedies of complex failures on the machinery. Troubleshooting equipment/process problems to root cause, implements permanent solutions to prevent recurrence of the problem(s).
- Deputise for Maintenance Team Leader with regard to single point of contact and resource coordination where required
- Lead complex root causing across functions on shift.
- Safety - Accountable for risk assessments, safe systems of work and contractor management pertaining to engineering activities within the Value Stream.
- through training and mentoring you will be prepared to develop, in order to increase your knowledge in other technical competencies.
What we're looking for
- City & Guilds, NVQ Engineering Maintenance (preferred) or equivalent qualifications in relevant areas; Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation and Control, Programming, Electronics etc.
- Extensive experience as a qualified maintenance / service engineer operating in an industrial environment (Preferably in the automotive sector)
- Practical Problem Solving and Safety Awareness,
- Experience of working with Robotic systems, Instrumentation and Control, Failsafe and H&S monitoring systems
- Live within a commutable distance of Royston and previous experience in a maintenance engineer capacity.
If this position as a multi-skilled maintenance Engineer, based in Royston is of interest, please apply to this advert to be considered for the role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.