Project Manager business partner based in Broughton8 month contract£25-30 an hour ltd A Project Management Business Partner (PMBP) is required for Project Management support activities...
Senior Logistics Operative - Deeside
Reporting to Manufacturing Operations Manager & supporting the Production Planner, this role will involve supervising, motivating and providing direction to the logistics team. Controlling flow of work to meet both internal and customer deadlines, overseeing the work and output of the logistics team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
It is envisaged that 30% of the time will be spent on the following duties:
- Day to Day management of the logistics team.
- Make certain that cleanliness is maintained within all areas, utilising 5S principles.
- Drive the team, using Continuous Improvement techniques
- Proactively supporting management in the implementation of Company policies and procedures.
- To communicate any issues identified in the warehouse to the Manufacturing Operations Manager and Production Planner.
It is envisaged that 70% of the time will be spent on the following duties:
- Maintains stock integrity at all times.
- To ensure Production Plan requirements are met.
- To ensure high level of care and accuracy with pick operations.
- To pick, check and pack customer orders to achieve agreed turn-around targets.
- To adequately package all orders for safe delivery to customers.
- Ensuring accurate documentation is maintained at all times.
- Maintain quality, batch control and traceability of all parts.
- Issuing of stock parts to Assembly, as required, updating computer systems and relevant documentation
- Liaise with Supply Chain & Logistics.
- To efficiently handle, store, pick and rotate stock working within a team environment.
- In conjunction with The Operations Manager, ensure that production operation complies with current HSE legislation; carrying out re-evaluations, risk assessments and taking prompt action, including any necessary training, whenever appropriate
- Completion of any work-related tasks, which would be deemed reasonable of this role.
Job Requirements, Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must have good communication, administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to multi task
- Conversant with MRP systems
- Experience of using Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word and Excel
For more information please get in contact with Jamie Birch at Carbon60 on 01329 227006 or email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.