Process Technicians required in the Runcorn area, duties will be responsible for the operation & running of the manufacturing plant. This includes work organisation, planning...
Assembly and Test Operator (Semi-Skilled) - Deeside
Assembly and Test (Semi Skilled) Operatives carry out the build and test of hydraulic and mechanical assemblies, from a kit of parts to final inspection. These activities require the following of detailed written work instructions, in accordance with strict Aviation standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The preparation and assembly of components following strict guidelines and instructions set by the Company and its customers, in accordance with required Aviation standards
- Complete self-inspection of components and related cleaning, to enable Quality Inspection and control checks to be carried out
- Company procedures to be followed and records maintained to ensure full traceability of components and activities
- To follow strict health and safety guidelines, including the wearing of all specified PPE
- Completion of any work-related tasks, which would be deemed reasonable of this role
- Maintain a tidy and orderly work area for self and others.
Job Requirements, Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong and demonstrable attention to detail in the creation and testing of electrical and hydraulic components
- Ability to follow written instructions, in accordance with required Aviation standards, in the creation and testing of components
- Must be task/ achievement focussed
- Must have good written and oral skills
- Experience of computer use an advantage
- A team player.
For more information please get in contact with Jamie Birch at Carbon60 on 01329 227006 or email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.