Mechanical Project ManagerBanbury OX16 2QU Full time permanent or long term contract (negotiable)Salary Range: up to £45,000 The company is a UK leading organisation specialising...
Specific duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Developing, maintaining, and coordinating technical schedules for large to medium scale projects from proposal level to detailed level schedules
- Conducting schedule analysis and assessments to ensure schedules are structured properly with complete network logic, are capable of reporting critical path(s), and follow industry scheduling best practices
- Tracking schedule progress and developing custom reports/metrics
- Providing guidance and recommendations on schedule work-arounds and recovery plans for customers to make effective decisions
- Attending key project meetings, reviews, and presenting schedule status/metrics
- Performing Schedule Risk Assessments (SRA) and providing guidance and recommendations to Abaco Management
- Providing expert guidance and implementation and management of integrated scheduling tools
- Conducting cost and schedule integration, ensuring budget and resource requirements for programs/projects are realistic and achievable. Assessing the impacts resulting from changes to project cost, schedule or technical baselines
- Interacting with customer and Abaco technical leads and project management personnel
- B.S. degree from an accredited institution and a minimum of two (2) years scheduling experience or 8 years of scheduling experience with in a similar industry.
- Experience with Microsoft Project and other Microsoft Office products required; experience with Microsoft Project Online and portfolio management tools preferred.
- Understanding of Earned Value Management (EVM) as it relates to cost, schedule and technical performance measures a plus
- Prior complex development project scheduling experience is highly desired
- Prior experience developing resource loaded schedules preferred
- Must be self-motivated and have strong interpersonal skills
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels of an organization
- Must be a U.K Citizen
- Work Environment- Generally an office environment
- Attendance- Regular attendance in accordance with established work schedule is critical. Ability to work outside normal schedule and adjust schedule to meet peak periods and surge requirements when required.
- Other Essential Functions- Must be able to work in a team atmosphere. Must put forward a professional behaviour that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.