Are you a project manager with experience within the defence or aerospace sector? Do you have 5+ years of project management experience?You may be just...
Project Scheduler position available for a developer of ruggedized embedded computing products in the defence industry based in Towcester, Northampton
- Develop, maintain, and coordinate technical schedules for large to medium scale projects
- Conduct schedule analysis and assessments to ensure schedules are structured properly with complete network logic, are capable of reporting critical paths
- Track schedule progress and develop custom reports
- Provide guidance and recommendations on schedule work-arounds and recovery plans for customers to make effective decisions
- Conduct cost and schedule integration
- Interact with customer, technical leads and project management personnel
- B.S. degree from an accredited institution and a minimum of two years scheduling experience or 8 years of scheduling experience with in a similar industry.
- Experience with Microsoft Project and other Microsoft Office products required; experience with Microsoft Project Online and portfolio management tools preferred.
- Understanding of Earned Value Management (EVM) as it relates to cost, schedule and technical performance measures a plus
- Prior experience developing resource loaded schedules preferred
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels of an organization
You will be required to undertake a Basic Level security check.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Sheryl Richards on 01329 227031 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.