Manufacturing engineerSet just off the motorway, it's extremely easy to get there and you won't get caught in any town traffic getting there! Globally recognised...
Each year there are many development projects that will require your experience, knowledge and energy to drive them to completion, on time, quality and cost, whilst ensuring the Agile Development Teams adhere to agile values/principles and follow SAFe processes/practices.
Responsibilities will include:
- Facilitation of daily scrums, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
- Managing the process of how information is exchanged, ensuring the development team meet agreed deliverables
- Helping the team to reach consensus for what can be achieved during a specific period of time
- Ensuring the team reach consensus during the daily scrum
- Ensure the team stay focussed and follow the agreed upon rules for the daily scrum
- Removing obstacles that are impeding the team's progress
- Protecting the team from outside distractions
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A strong and in depth understanding of Scrum, gained through experience as a Scrum Master, preferably within an Engineering based company
- Understanding of software development lifecycles
- Admin experience using for Jira agile development
- The ability to coach in a changing and busy environment
- A passion for Agile and the Scrum Master role
- Knowledge of various Agile techniques such as burndown reporting, various retrospective formats etc.
- Scrum Master certification (CSM) - Desirable
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches e.g. SAFe, Kanban, XP - Desirable
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.