Are you an infrastructure engineer currently looking for a new contract opportunity ? Job Title: Infrastructure Development Engineer Active...
C# Software Developer - 6 months contract
Our client is leading developer of navigational solutions such as radars, compass systems, electronic charting display systems and control systems for the marine sector. Due to various projecst they are looking for contractors to join them to design, develop, maintain and debug systems running on Windows and written in C#.
- Windows desktop application development using C#, preferable using Windows Forms.
- Proven track record of picking up existing projects quickly (circa 500 KLOC).
- Multithreaded software development using low-level primitives.
- Following quality management processes.
- Working to deadlines.
- Agile development using Scrum.
- Tool-based UML design.
- Use of Atlassian toolset (JIRA, Confluence and Bamboo).
- Mercurial and Subversion for source control.
If you need any further information please call Faye Jackson on 01329 227015.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.