An excellent opportunity has arisen working on a contract basis for a Facilities Enigneer, who has technical writing/authoring experience to assist with a major factory...
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for a Prestigious Aerospace Company based in the Gloucester area. The requirement is for a Project Engineer to join the existing programmes team, working on an exciting project that has innovation at the very heart of it.
Ideally you will be a Project Engineer with an understanding of the testing environment within an Aviation, Aerospace or similar Engineering environment. This is a 6 month contract initially, however with the nature of the project being worked on, it is likely that it will last longer.
Project Support Engineer
Key Responsibilities: -
- Reports to the Engineering Project Manager
- Manage all deliveries associated to the project (engineering and hardware)
- Maintain a schedule detailing all activities and deliverables for the project and delivery to internal and external customers.
- Reporting project deliverables status during regular meetings.
- Managing integrated project team, including resource planning and task definition.
- Generating weekly status reports / metrics with focus on deliverables.
- Demonstrated success in a project team environment, preferably aerospace.
- Knowledge of the specification and design process, development and qualification process and manufacture / production planning process.
- Knowledge of risk reduction and continuous improvement techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic vision, a questioning approach & determination to achieve objectives.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.