Production Operative Leicester (Groby) Contract Carbon60 are actively seeking a number of Production Operative to work for a company based in Leicester on a contract...
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for a Manufacturing Company based in Groby, Leicestershire. The requirment is for a Warehouse Operative to join the existing team on a contract basis. Packing and general lifting will be a requirement of the role. This is an immediate start, and the contract will be a minimum of 6 months, with a a very high chance of extension.
Overall Purpose: The purpose of the warehouse operative is to fulfil the materials requirements of the business. The ideal candidate will have a responsible attitude towards the job, be able to work on their own initiative and will be resourceful in overcoming difficulties. They will also need to be a team player who is reliable and competent. A high level of manual dexterity will be required, together with the ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
Warehouse duties will include:
- Goods Receiving/Transferring - Receiving product from internal and external suppliers on to the ERP system in preparation to shipping to customers
- Processing material and documentation for shipping orders out to customers.
- Picking stock from the floor and carousel stock and completing transactions to maintain accurate stock levels
- Cycle Counting - Be able to run cycle count reports and accurately count stock. Able to Investigate deviations and resolve.
- Prepare items ready for despatch and verifying paperwork.
- Packaging products ready for despatch and completing packaging documentation.
- Assisting drivers with the loading/unloading of vehicles
- Dealing with visitors including customer representatives, carriers and Internal staff in a professional and courteous manner
- Competency in the use of the business ERP system and Microsoft Office with emphasis on Outlook and Excel
- Basic administration skills including the ability to prioritise workload. Any other duty as required by the business
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.