Honiton area, Devon
Carbon60 have a new opportunity for an experience Warehouse Operative to work an ongoing contract position based in the Honiton area, Devon.
As a warehouse operative, you will be working for a company who engineer and design products to provide global and defence products and services. The ideal candidate would have previously worked in a manual labour or stores/warehouse position and be able to perform heavy lifting.
Fork lift licence is desirable but not an essential requirement.
Requirements of the role:
- General warehouse duties - Heavy lifting, shifting and picking/packing
- Pick orders and locate equipment as requested
- Ensure smooth running of the warehouse and make sure deliveries are as specified
- Use of IT systems and pallet trucks
- Any other tasks directed by the client
Summary contract details:
- Start: ASAP
- Length: Ongoing rolling contract
- Rate: £8.21 per hour PAYE. (Subject to increase after 12 weeks)
- Hours: Base of 40 per week. Working Mon-Fri. (Overtime may be available)
Monday - Thursday 0800 - 1715 Friday - 0800 - 1300
Due to the location of the role, candidates must have their own transport.
For more information regarding the role of Warehouse Operative in the Honiton area, please contact Exeter Carbon60 on 01392 420613
We look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.