Cell Leader reports directly to immediate Supervisor or Production Manager and performs all maintenance (overhaul) work, trains or assigns a qualified trainer for new employees, and assigns duties and responsibilities to subordinates and supervises subordinate personnel during daily production operations including: disassembly, inspecting, reassembly, testing; use of special equipment, special tools, precision measuring equipment and prepare necessary paperwork and forms.
- Instruct and ensure employees are working with appropriate work orders, technical orders, manuals, work plan, and documents to overhaul and repair engine/module.
- Perform maintenance and inspections on the engine/module..
- Coordinate all the work related activities with other departments.
- Instruct or assign instructor to the personnel on the necessary servicing, inspections, and proper troubleshooting techniques to use to diagnose and correct any malfunctions..
- Inspects, monitors, and schedules calibration; to ensure that only special equipment, special tools, and precision measuring equipment are in current calibration and serviceable are utilized for repair of the engine/module and associated components.
- Trains newly assigned employees and accomplishes all of the necessary evaluations, documents, and forms required for Qualification Training.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.