Are you an infrastructure engineer currently looking for a new contract opportunity ? Job Title: Infrastructure Development Engineer Active...
Security Analyst ITL5 - Cisco Security Professional
Preferred Hours Duration
Full Time - 40 hours a week 6 months
Immediate requirement for a Cisco Network Security Engineer to support Cisco Email Security Appliance Infrastructure and email routing in a large enterprise, with the objective to perform knowledge transfer and upskill existing email and collaboration team.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Daily health checks and day-to-day operational support of email routing and Cisco ESA (ironport) appliances across a large enterprise · Knowledge transfer to existing permanent resources · Small enhancements including security patching and minor upgrades · Email routing enhancements to support new projects · Disaster recovery testing · Some out-of-hours support may be required
Required essential experience, skills and qualifications
· Direct administrative experience with CISCO ESA, physical and virtuals appliances · Detailed technical knowledge of enterprise Secure Email Gateways.
· Hands on experience in architecting and supporting messaging platforms.
· SMTP savant with detailed technical knowledge of Email Authentication Mechanisms SPF, DKIM, DMARC · Extensive troubleshooting, configuration and analysis skills in Regex, DNS, A, PTR, MX, SMTP RFCs, SSL, TLS, LDAP filters · Experience analysing threats based on IP, URLs and attachments · Good verbal and written communication skills in English
Desirable experience, skills and qualifications
· Direct administrative experience with IBM Domino, MS Exchange, GSuite · 5yrs+ email security experience
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.