Supplier ManagerThis is an exciting opportunity for a Supplier Manager to join one of the UKs largest Airlines. As a Supplier Manager you will have...
A popular and well known aviation company are looking for an experienced Document Integrator to take up a 6 month contract based in Hounslow.
This Document Integrator role will include but not be limited to:
- Identifying and delivering any exisiting information required by the internal and external stakeholder
- Supporting the implementation of the businesses new CDE (Common Data Environment)
- Responsible for assurance, acceptance and integration of asset documentation to ensure information is populated in to the systems before an asset going in to operation
- Expeditre project initation by supporting teams in the production of scope matrices and cerating the appropriate project folder structure
- Offer guidance on best proactice and identify opportunities in improving the delivery and quality of data
The requirements for this role:
- High National Diploma (HND) in relevant area, or equivalent professional experience
- Previous experience in engineering design, construction or maitenance environment
- The ability to take ownership of mini projects or sprints, and define a clear strategy for their delivery
- Understanding of aviation and issues associated within a regulated industry
- Knowledge of best practice for effective document management and document management systems
This Document Integrator role is a 6 month contract based in Hounslow, with fantastic transport links.
If you would like more information, please call Leah Welsby on 01296 311427 or e-mail Leah.email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.