Are you currently seeking a new Contract opportunity pr evious experience as a cost engineer ? we would love to hear from you !Role Senior...
A well known and well established retail outlet are looking for an experienced Senior Digital Creative to join their team on a 3 month contract.
This hands on role will include, but not be limited to:
- Interrogating and interpreting creative briefs to establish solid foundations for all of your work
- Design and produce all core creatives across required digital channels
- Seeing projects through from start to finish
- Working with dedicated ditigal developers to ensure executions of final design (design/ animation, interactions etc) into build are understood and pixel perfect across all digital platforms
- Day to day line management of Junior Digital Creatives
Requirements for Senior Digital Creative:
- 5 + years working with leading or interesting brands
- In-depth knowledge and experience of designing respoinsive digital content that works across different devices
- An eye for detail, and realise the importance of layout and typography
- Have an understanding of information architecture and can demonstrate user interface design skills
- Basic programming/ development skills are an advantage in informing the work you produce and facilitiating the transition from design to build
This Senior Digital Role is based in Malmesbury, Wiltshire on a 3 month contract.
If you have any questions, please contact Leah Welsby on 01296 311427 or e-mail Leah.firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.