E-Commerce ManagerA well known aviation company based in Hounslow are looking for a an experienced E-Commerce Manager to develop their services website on a 12...
IT Supplier Manager
We are looking for a IT supplier Manager who will manage contracts up to £3 million in value. Key responsibilities will be to strengthening existing Strategic Partnerships, and also to build new relationships and frameworks as new suppliers come on board this role is a 6 month Contract based in Central London.
- Build strategic relationships with our suppliers, ensuring structured management is in place and the suppliers are appropriately engaged to ensure Hyde get the best from them.
- Monitor and manage all IT contracts to meet both set financial and performance targets.
- The role is responsible for monitoring the performance of suppliers in relation to key performance indicators and delivery of services and change. They will engage the IT management team to obtain regular feedback from users of the services, and work with suppliers on continual service improvement plans based on this feedback.
- As part of the performance monitoring function this role will undertake performance benchmarking and will work with all parties to identify and implement opportunities for improvement.
- The role will work closely with the Head of IT Infrastructure to ensure that all the IT service management relationships required between key suppliers and Hyde are clearly defined and allocated. Monitor these relationships to ensure they remain effective and compliant to agreed ITIL principles.
Ideally you will have worked with Office365.
For further information please call Nikki on 01296 311420
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.