Data Analytics Implementation Architect3 Month ContractBased in Victoria- LondonI am looking for an experienced candidate to be a part of an important Data Analytics Implementation...
Social Media Executive.
We are looking for a Social Media Executive based in Hounslow for a 3 month contract.
- Work across all social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, WeChat, and Weibo
- Create and commission social content with a high level of creativity
- Advise on the correct image and video specifications to use as well as think of new ways to exploit the formats available
- Manage paid social and native advertising campaigns and working with many stakeholders
- Develop, optimise, and maintain paid and organic social delivery
- Experience in digital or integrated media planning and/or related fields including advertising, digital, social, native, display, and search media
- Strong copywriting abilities suitable for social media posts
- Microsoft Office suite, including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong working understanding of the Paid Social and Native Advertising industry and platforms and supporting technology, Facebook Power Editor, Twitter Ads, etc
- Demonstrable experience working on large media budgets
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive experience in a social media role
- Paid social specialist, familiar with range of channels, native insights,
- monitoring platforms and analysis tools
- First-class interpersonal skills; able to form positive relationships with a wide
- Paid social management and biddable media expertise
- Familiarity of creating insights and reports which integrate data from multiple sources
- Agency and stakeholder management
- Experience of using a leading social media platform
- Crisis communications
- Knowledge of Chinese social media and native advertising (CTrip, Baidu, Little Red Book)
- Influencer marketing and blogger outreach
- Photoshop and Premier Pro
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
For further information please call Nikki on 01296 311420 or apply online
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.