We are looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join a well established team on a 6 month contract.
This Senior Business Anaylst role will include but will not be limited to:
- To plan and facilitate workshops and discussions to effectively understand business problems and achieve shared understanding of business needs
- To manage small to medium business change IT projects or project workstreams in accordance with a defined methodology or framework
- To produce and/or contribute to a range of other analysis outputs including; business process mapping, storyboards, context diagrams, business cases, gap analysis, project feasibility studies, benefits realization plans, test plans, and business readiness plans
- To liaise with business users, 3rd party suppliers and internal technical teams to ensure that change requests are well documented and follow the IT & Digital change management process.
- To collect and analyse data to inform decisions on service improvement
The requirements for this role are:
- University degree or equivalent, preferably in computer science, business administration or a related field
- Knowledge of Agile, PRINCE 2, TOGAF and ITIL frameworks
- Knowledge and experience in the application of analysis and modelling standards such as BPMN/UML/IDEFO
- Up to date knowledge of technical as well as industry sector developments
- Up to date knowledge of Local Government and understanding of the technical/IT market developments
- Relevant Business Analysis qualifications, i.e. BSC Certificate in Business Analysis Practice or ISEB Diploma in Business Analysis are desirable but not essential
This Senior Business Anaylyst role is based in Brighton on a 6 month contract.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.