Customer Service OfficerBristolCarbon60 are currently seeking a Customer Service office to join a large and interesting manufacturing business based in Bristol. Ideally applicants will have...
Electrical Control Systems Engineer
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an Electrical Control Systems Engineer to join a growing engineering business based in Wiltshire. The Electrical Control Systems Engineer will be required to carry out servicing, maintenance and commissioning on company supplied products.
Products are predominantly fluid control related for the marine industry. This role will require work on customer sites/vessels and will therefore involve international site attendance onshore/offshore.
- Manage execution of service contracts on vessels and within terminals
- Customer facing responsibilities to include on site representation, training & demonstrations
- Commissioning of new equipment on vessel and within terminal
- Non-conformance reporting
- Supporting the LNG department
- Support the production of technical manuals and instruction
- Use initiative to overcome tricky situations and difficult circumstances
- Prioritise and plan work activities
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness
Desired Experience, Skills & Education:
- Qualified Mechanical technician, with previous experience of servicing mechanical products.
- Hydraulic, pneumatic or electrical experience would be beneficial.
- Ability to read and interpret Engineering Drawings (e.g. Electrical & Circuit Diagrams / Installation & Maintenance Manuals)
- PLC System - B&R (also Siemens PCS7)
- Knowledge of electrical standards, and electrical qualifications for wiring etc. (preferably marine related)
- Fault diagnostics and electrical repairs.
- Use of electrical CAD (predominantly for customisation and amendments)
- Commissioning and/or electrical service experience
- Able to communicate at all levels (from Vessel Engineers to Operations Director)
This is Electrical Control Systems Engineer role is a lucrative opportunity to join a growing engineering business. The roles comes with an attractive salary and benefits package. For more information, please call Ben Hastings at Carbon60. 01329 227 002.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.