IT Supplier Manager We are looking for a IT supplier Manager who will manage contracts up to £3 million in value. Key responsibilities will be...
We are looking for an experienced GDS Relationship Manager to join a well known aviation company based in Hounslow on a 6 month contract.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Enhancing their distribution strategy
- Providing proactive and constructive input to projects across Commercial teams including input to the NDC GDS commercial negotiations
- Be responsible for project management and governance for the third-party distribution suppliers
- Develop and evaluate potential new distribution, channel and payment channels, innovations and technologies
- Lead the team of third party distribution suppliers managers at a time where NDS is changing the industry
Requirements for GDS Relationship Manager:
- Knowledge of indirect distribution and the current and future players and technologies that are shaping this area
- Understanding of airline selling processes, including revenue management and distribution
- Experience of using commercial acumen to spot and interpret market trends early and react appropriately
- Strong understanding of systems and technology in business, able to communicate technical concepts in a tailored way
- Working knowledge of commercial skills and disciplines
The GDS Relationship Manager is a 6 months contract based in Hounslow with fantastic transport links.
If you would like more information, please contact Leah Welsby on 01296 311427 or email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.