Electrical Control Systems Engineer WiltshireCarbon60 are currently recruiting for an Electrical Control Systems Engineer to join a growing engineering business based in Wiltshire. The Electrical...
A well known and experienced retail outlet are looking for an experienced CAD Data Controller to join their team on a 3 month contract.
This hands on role will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing the data transfer of information both into and out of the company.
- Providing support to engineering to facilitate requests for data transfer.
- Enabling data transfer from external companies into Dyson Teamcenter and Bills of Materials (for documents and CAD data).
- Ensuring documents and data are complete, fit for purpose and in correct formats as required by business.
- Enabling upload of data into Teamcenter, including revision control, change management and sign off.
- Ensuring data accuracy and consistency across transfer processes.
This CAD Data Controller role requires:
- Degree (design, engineering and manufacturing preferable) or equivalent
- Experience of Teamcenter, items creation and maintenance.
- Experience with NX and uploading / downloading of data.
- Assertive; readiness to press teams to take remedial action when required.
- Credible; ability to demonstrate a good level of understanding of engineering processes in order to work with design teams throughout the project development cycle.
This role is based in Malmesbury on a 6 month contract.
If you would like any more information, please contact Leah Welsby on 01296 311427 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.