Contracts Officer/SpecialistInterested in working as a Contract Officer for an Aerospace and Defence Company, this may be the role for you!A vacancy for a Commercial...
Hillingdon Borough Council are looking for a Principal Planning Officer to provide maternity leave cover. This role would be full-time for at least 1 month. You will take a leading role in providing a high quality, customer-focused service.
- Dealing with all aspects of the full range of planning applications and planning inquiries.
- Assisting the team manager in the management of the team
- Undertaking work of a more strategic nature where required
- demonstrate cost-consciousness and identify any cost effective changes
- Contribution to the achievement of the performance targets of Hillingdon Borough Council.
What we're looking for:
- A planning degree and eligibility for membership of the RTPI
- At least 3 years' experience working as a development control town planner, assessing a range planning applications
- An understanding of Local Government Planning procedures and knowledge of planning related legislation
- Some experience of monitoring junior members of staff
- Ability to work flexibly, occasionally outside of usual business hours. Full clean driving license and access to a vehicle in order to travel to sites across Hillingdon
If this temporary position as a Principal Planning Officer, based at Hillingdon Borough Council is of interest - please apply to this advert so we can consider you for this role. We are looking to get someone started ASAP, I hope to hear from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.