Embedded Software Engineer -Local to Fareham, Portsmouth & Southampton -£Competitive My client is seeking an Embedded Software Engineer who will design and implement software solutions...
We are currently looking for a Line Planner to join a Logistics Department. This key role will be responsible for scheduling the efficient running of production to meet Customer deliveries and Management Plan requirements.
Your duties will include the following:
- Produce daily schedules for machine operations of cable through the factory using SAP and Planning scheduling tools
- Produce a daily deployment schedule in conjunction with planned production
- Work closely with Raw Materials department to ensure timely delivery to shop floor
- Ensure timely communication of customer order status to the Commercial Department
- Analyse demand for stock and maintain appropriate stock levels
- Develop and implement continuous improvement activities to maximise efficiency
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.