2462885 Assembly Process Support Engineer6 Month contractPortsmouthJob description:The process engineering team are the driving force behind process-based customisation activities for Assembly Integration and Test (AIT),...
Quality Engineer - Havant
- Take ownership of internal and external quality-related matters.
- Manage my clients Quality Management System (EQMS) policies within the Process Focused Team, ensuring all policies are implemented and deployed in conjunction with their requirements.
- Manage problem-solving within the Plant, using appropriate analytical tools such as 8D and Six Sigma to ensure robust and timely permanent solutions.
- Manage supplier containment and corrective actions, appraise incoming parts appropriately, assess both direct and indirect suppliers and hence improve the quality of incoming materials and services.
- Accelerate plant quality improvements, ensuring non-conformance activity is completed in a timely manner, with all non-conforming parts reviewed and dispositioned daily so there are no outstanding supplier returns or any unprocessed scrap at the end of each month.
- Maintain quality-related data and functional metrics.
- Use of measurement equipment (CMM, Formtester etc.) to validate parts.
Skills & Qualifications
- CQI (Chartered Quality Institute) educated/certified?
- Having Six Sigma Green Belt (or proven experience with usage of Six Sigma tools)?
- Knowledgeable of Lean Manufacturing?
- Possessing excellent interpersonal communication skills?
- Capable to develop quickly to be able to complete all essential functions?
- A team player, possessing the ability to build relationships with others, notably customers and suppliers?
- Able to use measurement equipment such as CMM?
- Available to visit other organizations, especially customer and suppliers?
For more information and a confidential discussion, please call Jamie Birch on 01329 227006, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.