An excellent opportunity has arisen working for a Prestigious Engineering Company based in the Leicestershire area.The requirement is for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join...
We are recruiting for an electrical and mechanical (50/50) Service Engineer to provide remote and on-site support to Traysealing equipment along with other thermoforming and skewering machinery which this company manufacture and then support and maintain.
This role is home based but an ideal location would be near to the M6, although any location can be considered.
The main focus of this role is to support the Technical manager with all aspects of installations, maintenance of existing installations, snagging, project sign off, service work and resolving on-going technical queries.
The role requires someone to work remotely but also be available to travel to client sites, you will be providing support to teams of on-site maintenance engineers. The majority of the time you will be on site with customers servicing, maintaining and resolving queries on customer sites.
The role requires:
- Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance experience
- Knowledge of Thermoforming or Tray sealers
- Ability to work remotely
- Full UK valid driving licence
- Great interpersonal Skills, this role is customer facing and you will need to face customers during times of stress, being able to manage customers is an important aspect of this role
- Travel throughout the UK and Ireland and to this companies factories in Germany and Holland (for training)
Much more information is available about this role by contacting Carbon60 on 01329 227037
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.