Maintenance EngineerNewportContract£negotiableWe currently have a contract role for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a food manufacturer in Newport for a minimum of 6 months....
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an experience Civil and Structural Engineer to join a leading engineering company on a contract basis for 6 months based in Hinkley Point.
This project will focus on all aspects of the design of industrial buildings which will include the foundation selection from concept through to construction. Part of the Structural Engineers responsibilities will be to produce the detailed calculations, building specification and structural specifications.
You will be required to use the Staad Pro Analysis software package so previous experience with this is essential.
This position will also include the need to carry out surveys of existing sites ad produce estimates for all projects.
Other Responsibilities will include:
- Make independent decisions on issues, providing expert technical support within and across disciplines, liaising directly with the client where required
- Supervise Designers within own discipline, for delivery of detailed work packages
- Manage suppliers to ensure timely and cost effective delivery of procured equipment
- Contribute to the production of cost and man-hour estimates
- Prepare specifications and requisitions for equipment
- Ensure Safety, Health and Environmental protection are inherent in engineering design
- Good Level of experience within a Civil/Structural Design role.
- Experienced in the selection of relevant equipment and requirements.
- Proven background working with industrial process environments.
- Good working knowledge of British and European regulations.
- Qualified with HND/Degree or equivalent in Civil or Structural Engineering.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established industrial engineering company who will value your opinion and expertise.
Interview for this position will be held shortly with immediate starts available.
For more information on this role contact the Engineering Team at Carbon60 Fareham.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.